A little before and after on this lovely Monday Morning!
Here is the story of my thrift store wood dresser:
- It was solid
- It had dove tailed drawers
- It had six big drawers that opened and closed nicely
- It was dated
- It was chipped and scratched
- The hardware was ugly, hanging by a thread and missing a piece
Here is the AFTER!
- The top was stripped and stained a dark walnut.
- The body was painted antique white and distressed for a shabby chic finish.
- The hardware was changed out and spray painted brick red.
- The drawers were painted and lined with unique collaged paper.
: For more information Shabby Chic Hand Painted Wood Dresser/Credenza